Leading the Way
But most individuals don’t usually have that same access. And private real estate investing can be intimidating:
- Steep management fees can eat into your returns
- Reporting can be difficult to understand
- Managers may not have time for you if you don’t run a big pension fund.
Are you taking more risk than you need to?
We believe there’s a better way to build wealth.
- Instead, use the power of compounding instead of more risk
- Take advantage of available tax benefits
- Grow your wealth in a sustainable manner
This allows you to help balance the dramatic ups and downs of the stock market. While real estate of course is not immune from recession, certain types of commercial real estate is generally more recession-resilient.
That’s why commercial real estate has been a part of most professional money manager’s portfolios for decades.
Are you in balance?
So what are the ultra and very high-net worth families and institutional investors doing to diversify their portfolios?
- Source: Tiger 21 report, 2018, reflecting investors with >$10 million invested.
- Source: INREV, Investors set to increase allocations to real estate in 2018
A Recession-Resilient Approach
While of course no assets can provide complete protection from economic conditions, many of these property classes have shown better resilience through past recessions.
Investor First Philosophy
Real estate is not for those seeking the quick home run. For best results, it requires a commitment of time, so you can realize the benefits of compounding returns. That’s why at Light Tower, we strive to build long-term relationships with investors. As an investor, you’re our partner and we take that very seriously.
- Proactive communication so you always feel informed. And we know you’re busy, so we’re good at communicating in plain language, not jargon.
- Ensuring an innovative fee schedule that creates a win/win situation for everyone. Focus on keeping more of your money working for you than in traditional private real estate investment funds.
- Requiring a professional third-party administrator who provides checks and balances for investors. This also allows the operational team to focus on what they do best.
- A professional third-party administrator who provides checks and balances for investors. This also frees up the operational team to focus on what we do best.
- If you call or email, you can always expect a very prompt response.
Our ExperienceAt Light Tower, we believe in the power of specialization. Focusing on markets and product types we know well has the ability to achieve more consistent results.
Our experience includes:
- A focus on recession-resilient property types
- Primarily pursuing the geographical markets that we know well
- Being selective and finding opportunities where we can add measurable value.
- Maximizing today’s best data sources and software tools to help us analyze each project we consider
- Capitalizing on tax benefits (such as Opportunity Zones)